Wednesday, October 22, 2008

i wish i'm just dreamin'

first time i saw you
i was a afraid to ask your name
for you might not answer
and...i might be embarassed in your eyes

first time i talked to you
i was afraid to touch you
for you might resist
and...i might be force to distance

and all of those first times
i wish i'm just dreamin
so it wont hurt this much

first time i touched you
i was afraid to kiss you
for you might hate me
and..i might never be able to touch you again

first time i kissed you
i was afraid to love you
for you might not love me in return
and my love would be in vain

when i started loving you
i was scared to lose you
for you might find another
and...i either die or live alone
in the world i made for just the two of us
i'm afraid my heart will just be beating just a ticking clock
and my life would mean nothing
...without you

and all of these first times
i wish i'm just dreamin
so it wont hurt this much

you alone who made me
feel this kind of
eternal emotion
leading me
to eternal suffering
because of....
longing to be with your arms
even for just a bit
just a little bit will do

i want to hear your voice again
saying that you love me
even if its just a lie
i'll deal with it myself

i want all those first times back,
to be back:
that i may feel your love again
your arms...
your kiss...
you...
but never...
oh! please...
but never to lose you again
please take me back...

No comments: