Wednesday, October 22, 2008

i'll lock myself inside me

i was a stubborn person back then
i dont listen to what others say
it just that i wanna do things on my own way

then there is one moment
when i met this girl
i didnt notice
she had already changed me
to a person i never imagined as me
i thank her for that

i keep thinking
how she did it
and when

these are questions that are never answered
coz she herself
dont know how she did it

we can just say that
its the love that changed me….

now…..
em lost again…
i wish there is still
someone willing to help me

i shed tears for a cause
i dont even know…

maybe its my soul that cries
coz i cant find myself..
how immature my soul is…


or sould i say i’m the one immature

haha….if i can only
bring the time back
i will keep myself locked
in a room and i’ll hide
the key in my heart so that
when im searching for myself
it wont be hard for me to find it….

No comments: