Thursday, October 16, 2008

what a break?!

I always look forward to having lots of adventure or rather lots of challenges whenever semester break is being held…..but then until now my life is so boring….I keep doing same stuff every school break…..

Here’s my routine…..

I wake up at seven in the morning but when I still feel sleepy I take another thirty minutes nap and after that I’ll push my self to start the day….I crawl like a snake on the floor toward the kitchen to make coffee for my self since I live alone now, before I live with my two game addict brothers but then they moved out after getting a nice job. That time I don’t worry for my food because my brothers are quite good at cooking, they like cooking or should I say they love cooking, on the other hand I hate cooking I don’t even know how to cook rice—now that I’m on my own, new technology is really a big help for me, I’d say I thank you God for giving the human beings enough intelligence even if sometimes they don’t use it or maybe they never dare to use it, so that they may be able to develop such helpful things.

haha…maybe you wonder why I said “they never dare to use it” well…here’s my opinion…being intelligent is cool but like what movie heroes says “with great powers comes great responsibility”, but in this case I say with superior intelligence comes great responsibility. Responsibility to share what they know, to let others see what they see in this world, how things work and to let them understand the world….Its more like they have a duty to do for the world even though there is no assurance that they will be recognized. I believe there is only two reason for this, firstly is the peoples cowardness to take this responsibility but nobody notices this because they themselves don’t admit this, don’t know that they are afraid, they always say that they are not good enough, that they are useless, though they know that there is no impossible things. They are just afraid of failures, afraid of being embarrassed, secondly, there are those people who are lazy who always takes things carelessly, but when they are between death and life situation, huh! Trust me they will never just sit and wait for nothing, sometimes they’ll be the one to have the best solution or plan. It’s just a matter of waking them up and taking them out of their lazy world……hahaha…..well, too much for that topic, em getting far to my semester break issue….hihi…

Whenever I reach the kitchen crawling like a snake I stand up using the table as my supporter since I’m not yet energetic for the day….and I think I will never be…I prepare sandwich (actually its instant..haha…) for my breakfast meal…but sometimes I will still lay dead on the floor waiting for miracle…after having my breakfast I usually proceed to the living room, why? Because the computer is located there… and the computer is the only one that keeps me company in this very little yet boring house…. Well, if there’s anyone who wants to experience living with me then you are very much welcome just be sure you know how to cook and to clean the house, I don’t want noisy people nor anyone that refuses to be touch…haha….em just kidding…I just want anybody who could be there for me, maybe not every time but at least she’ll be there when I needed her the most—most likely during nighttime (oops! Don’t get me wrong I just want a substitute pillow, one that is naturally warm).

My computer must be tired of me. I turn it on as soon as possible and it can only rest late at night when I’m done with it. Maybe you’re wondering what the heck am I doing in front of the computer for the whole day. Well, for the record I usually read comics at manga fox.com, watch anime’s at youtube.com and animethat.com, answering comments and messages at friendster.com (mostly from my group “advice corner” and “lesbian society…”) yes!, even I’m like this I can still give good advices to those who needs it. I do my blogs (but only when I feel doing so). Uh…I’m running out of words…

And that is my daily routine during school break……from morning to night….no lunch break and dinner…hehehe…

Oh! Well I usually sleep around 01:00 hrs. hehe….em I considered addict?…I think not coz there are still a lot of people who does things more than I do…

No comments: